Forms is a great time-saving feature that allows you to quickly store and send for signature your most frequently-used form documents.
Now that you have created a Form, how do you use it?
To Send a Form:
- From The Home Screen, Click the “Request Signature” button
- Select “Use Form”
- Select the required Form
- If you need to send multiple Forms in one Signature Request, repeat steps 2 -3 until all necessary forms are selected
- Enter the appropriate Client, Matter, and choose an Expiration Date
- Assign names and emails for each Role (Roles are pre-assigned by you when you create a Form)
- Edit the name of your document, your subject line and email message
- Review your document and assign, add, delete or fill out the fields in the document
- Click “Continue”