CCing Roles is the easiest way to automatically send parties, that do not participate in signing the document a completed copy. The sender and all signers will automatically receive a finished copy of the document, but the CC feature enables other parties such as colleagues or clients to receive a copy of the document without participating in the request.
When a Person is CC’ed onto a signature request, they only receive notifications when the document is completed. The recipient receives an email including a list of signers, completed document, and even an audit trail. In forms, roles are set instead of actual email addresses. These roles are the generic people that will receive a copy of the document.
To CC Addresses (Forms View):
- From the Home page, Go to the Forms View and Click “Create New Form”
- Upload a document, Insert Form Name, Email Subject, Email Message, and Roles
- Then under the “CC Role Names” section, Click the Blue “+ADD” button
- Insert as many roles as needed and select “+ADD” after each role is added
- Finally Click “Next” and finish creating the form.
CC Role Examples:
- Managing Attorney
- Case Manager
- General Council
*Note If CC Roles is activated, Each “CC Role” must have an email connected to it before it can be sent out.*